Saturday 31 December 2016




Hello everyone! 


Welcome to my blog! I'm barely halfway there in terms of customising it and designing to make it my own, but we will get there. My name is Charli and I am a young girl from Australia. My goal is to create a blog that reflects me and my personality and provides unique content that people can use as inspiration and entertainment. I've always wanted to create something that I can share my passion and ideas for designing with other people, and here it finally is! I plan to mainly focus my blog on lifestyle which could range from room decor and fashion, to travel and creative ideas.
So if you are into that kind of thing, stick around to see some funky stuff :) 

Thats all I can really tell you for now, but hopefully I can stick to it and create something that everyone can enjoy :)

Stay wild! Xo - Charli 

No comments:

Post a Comment